Welcome to my Portfolio!
Greetings! My name is Drew Tucker and welcome to my portfolio. I'm from a small town in central Kentucky. I have been creating my whole life, from LEGO building to graphic design, and I love creating and building content for audiences. I currently work at a local university where I am in charge of enrollment marketing.
I don't put myself into one specific category, so I call myself a media professional as I involve myself in all types of media: social, digital, graphic design, journalism, photography, videography, and more! I hope you'll take a look around the website, and if you'd like to contact me, feel free to use the Contact section below.
Thanks for stopping by!
Campbellsville University: Where Champions Are Made - A commercial for Campbellsville University produced by Dr. Keith Spears, Jordan Antle and myself.
I am a marketing and communication professional who loves to create, design and communicate through various media, including social, digital, video and print.
Web and Marketing Coordinator, May 2017–Present
- Produced creative and non-traditional strategies to market and recruit students through social media and digital marketing, and functioned as the university’s webmaster and graphic designer.
Marketing and Media Relations Coordinator, July 2015–May 2017
- Managed social media through graphical campaigns for engagement, support and crises, while adding new platforms.
- Produced image and promotional marketing through: social media, digital and print advertisements, banners, other signage, emails and newsletters.
- Carried over event coverage and office accounting.
Communications Assistant, July 2013–2015
- Covered events, writing news and features with photography, to distribute to appropriate media.
- Managed social media pages with university content, answered questions, and identified potential crises.
- Oversaw office purchase orders, billing, budget performance, and maintained a master schedule.
GREEN RIVER CINEMA 6
Assistant Manager, May 2009–Aug. 2014
Early Positions: Supervisor, Head Projectionist, Associate, Aug. 2004–May 2009
- Assisted the general manager in: training and managing employees, interviewing potential employees, resolving customer issues, inventory, creating employee schedules, employee records, and creating daily and weekly reports.
- Created and managed Facebook and Twitter accounts and company website.
- Implemented marketing strategies, graphics and projects to better assist customers and employees.
Forum Moderator, Sept. 2008–Present
Other Position: E3 Mentor, 2015
- Volunteer as a moderator on the Bungie.net forums, keeping the forums clean, providing support for users, approving community creative content and conferring with the website support team and community managers.
- Volunteer as a moderator for the official Bungie Twitch.TV streaming social media platform, ensuring a fun and stable environment for viewers during live broadcasts.
- Worked as a Mentor at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in 2015 for the launch of Destiny: The Taken King.